- I am hoping the Mayans (or Aztecs or Gremlins or whoever it was) were wrong and we all wake up on December 22nd...otherwise this is all for nothing!
- I am hoping we reach the maximum number of coffin entries...75!
- I want a coffin that celebrates the 2013 World Series Champions...our own San Francisco Giants!
- I would love to see at least 1000 race fans out there cheering, eating, drinking and being merry!
- I want to see more girl power out there...the Rockabilly Chicks and our beloved genies need more ladies out there representing alongside of them. C'mon Girls, time to flex those feminine muscles!
- I want to hear more from Reverend Lanny Luv on the infamous CSPN "OCHO"...that man has some wisdom that he needs to share with the world. Let's get him on the mic!
- I hope we can find another worthy local cause to raise money for...do you have any suggestions?
- I am excited to see another set of outstanding trophies built by our favorite local sheetmetal folks at Deluxe SheetMetal Fabrication!
- I hope the Incident Commander dresses up next year...costume suggestions include Disney princess, cheerleader or Lady GaGa. What's your vote?
- I want there to be TV cameras there...I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille!
Wednesday marked one month since the 1st Annual Napa Valley Coffin Races...and with Christmas right around the corner, I've got wish lists on the brain! So, in the spirit of my 3rd favorite holiday (yeah, Christmas is right behind Halloween and Coffin Race Day, of course!), I decided to put together my wish list for the 2nd Annual Napa Valley Coffin Races...